Get in Touch!
Lets get to our favorite part... hearing your vision!
Hey there, I’m Beth!
Most days you can find me sipping on cold coffee, rocking a messy bun, and exploring life through the eyes of our three vivacious girls. I am mostly known for always being ready to party or throw a party, either way- my name is Beth and I like to party. My favorite people sometimes refer to me as “the best mom ever”- but that usually takes something like perfectly sculpted cupcakes with sprinkles and getting to eat them before lunch. I want to give my clients an event their guests will never forget and I love a good challenge. I am lucky to be in a field that is overflowing with love and community.
When I’m not busy working on my next event you can catch me and my hubby, Jordan, on a hot date to Target or going on walks with our girls- they always have the best reasons why the sidewalk has cracks or why the sky is blue. Kids are good for the soul. I love to work with a design consultant to give every event a personality! My favorite place in the whole world is Cannon Beach, Oregon. When I was 15 I went on a cross country RV trip with my family- it was so breathtaking and it has had my heart ever since. If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. My favorite Christmas present was a 12-foot white rope that had a personalized tag with my picture on it
2. Me and my best friend since 3rd grade both married men named Jordan Christopher
3. I’m obsessed with coffee and games- board games, party games, role-play games, and card games
4. Glitter is my favorite color
5. I am allergic to avocados
Still here? Let’s connect! BETH@EVENTSBYBETHLONG.COM